Minimize Lister button

Searching I don't see there is a minimize to toolbar option. It was discussed in 06.
Is it still a no go?
thanks,
rose

Minimize to toolbar?

Main taskbar...where open programs reside.
Sry I wasn't clear.

Like the standard minimize button (and Win+Down hotkey)?

Clipboard%20Image

If you want an additional button or hotkey which does the same thing, the command is:

Set LISTERCMD=Minimize 

Fabulous Leo~thanks. Just when I think opus could not be anymore wonderful/customizing for convenience makes it more so.

Picking up kitty in the morning (meeting the friend who sent the drug bust kitty Chong). This kitty showed up at a feral colony being cared for (he is not feral,very ppl friendly)...long hair white part manx with a hurt paw (curls under and somewhat raw/sore is all I know so far). The shelter where she took him to called yesterday/he had to go or doa. My friend has mild but increasing dementia (now in assisted living apt) so driving, she's an hour south, is getting tricky (where am I going grin) so another resident, the happy drunk who loves animals, is bringing her. I said have you named the kitty? No, not this one, I'll let you pick. What is the happy drunks name? Curtis...so new kitty coming is Curtis. Seems fitting don't you think? With all the craziness on this planet being a happy drunk doesn't sound like such a bad idea does it? I can't do it however bc I have to be sober to tend to the critters :cat:

biggest hugs Leo and thanks,
rose

Kitty's front leg is really messed up, looks like it was broken at the joint nearest the paw/healed at 90 degree angle :frowning_face: He's pretty scruffy, thin. We've seen this before, just have to pump him up and hopefully he'll walk on 3 legs instead of trying to use it. Glad he is here :heart:

1 Like