Missing Address field on Pathbar

Please see attachment.
I have looked in the preferences but I cannot find how I get the Path field back on the Pathbar toolbar.[/code]

Oops I posted this in the wrong section.

First, not sure what you mean about the wrong section... Help and Support is the right place for a question like this.

Second, if you click RMB on the toolbar, then click RMB on the 'Location' item on the far left of your bottom-most toolbar, what shows in the command editor? It "looks" like the address field that is on the "pathbar".

@Steje

The post was moved to Help & Support.

Suggestion:
It may be easier to approach this problem by renaming this toolbar in DOpusGlobalData ( Go /dopusglobaldata ) and then restart Directory Opus.
A new pathbar toolbar should then exist.

Regards,
David

From the screenshot it looks like the path field is there, it's just been resized so small that only the "Location" text is visible.

Go to Settings->Customize and then resize the field, or right-click it and select Full Width to make it automatically resize itself to use up all available space.

Thanks Zippo for your suggestion. I have to confess I have not played around much under the bonnet of Dopus. :blush: so not too sure how to do "renaming this toolbar in DOpusGlobalData ( Go /dopusglobaldata ) " I did manage to copy the old one and play around with it but nothing changed.

Thanks steje. I right click on Content Type and sure enough I get the "Full Width" option but right click on Location does not give me the option. Just the ones you can see in my screen capture :unamused:

Hey Guys

I fixed it :smiley:

I copied the "Content Type" button and just changed the Label to "location" and the Field Type to "Folder (path tree).

Thanks again for your help

Oh, I'm so sorry Alnert !
My suggestion was intended for Steje.
Really, it is shameful of me that I didn't suggest that you rename the toolbar using the Customize dialog.
NO, it is NOT shameful of you !

[quote]Thanks steje. I right click on Content Type and sure enough I get the "Full Width" option but right click on Location does not give me the option. Just the ones you can see in my screen capture
[/quote]
Yes, something is very wrong with it.
I'm very happy you have been able to fix this.