Missing Vertical Scrollbar in File Display

I am on v12.6; previously was on v10. I have a keyboard macro that creates a Dopus Lister of custom size and location, and 3 tabs of my reference folders. It primary use is to display folders. I use it a great deal. On v10, as I remember, it had a vertical scrollbar when there were too many items to show. Now on v12 it has a horizontal scrollbar. I prefer the vertical one. I have studied the manual and can't find a way to force a vertical scrollbar instead of horizontal.
The commands in the macro are (the words in brackets describe instructions to the macro pgm, "Keyboard Express"):
[Launch Pgm & Activate Window] "C:\Program Files\GPSoftware\Directory Opus\dopusrt.exe" /cmd Go "C:\Users\Carl\Favorites NEW=0,100,270,850,notree
[Activate Window] Favorites
[Launch Pgm] "C:\Program Files\GPSoftware\Directory Opus\dopusrt.exe" /acmd Go C:\Users\Carl\Desktop\Shortcuts NEWTAB=nofocus
[Launch Pgm] "C:\Program Files\GPSoftware\Directory Opus\dopusrt.exe" /acmd Go C:\Users\Carl\Desktop\Manuals NEWTAB=nofocus

Forgot to mention I am on Windows 7 x64.

Sounds like your in List view. One way to fix it is to add Set VIEW=details to the end of your commands.

"C:\Program Files\GPSoftware\Directory Opus\dopusrt.exe" /cmd Go "C:\Users\Carl\Favorites NEW=0,100,270,850,notree Set VIEW=details
"C:\Program Files\GPSoftware\Directory Opus\dopusrt.exe" /acmd Go C:\Users\Carl\Desktop\Shortcuts NEWTAB=nofocus Set VIEW=details
"C:\Program Files\GPSoftware\Directory Opus\dopusrt.exe" /acmd Go C:\Users\Carl\Desktop\Manuals NEWTAB=nofocus Set VIEW=details

Or you could look at using Folder Formats.