Move from Find Results fails if you navigate away from results

I find files using the advance file search and then select files to move to a then select MOVE. The move begins. If I then navigate to another location in the find results lister the move operation will fail after the current file saying it is unable to find the remaining files. The original file have not changed only the finder results has changed. It would be great if when a copy/move operation begins from the find results that it made a copy of the list of files and locations rather than causing this failure. I have tried opening a new lister and searching in that lister to do the same to avoid this issue but it fails the same.

I can't reproduce that so far, with 12.12.1.

Am I doing the correct actions in this video?

I suspect I get the behavior and you don't because my files are under different folders:
folder1\my.jpg
folder2\my2.jpg

etc. When it starts moving my.jpg I click "back" and then when it starts to copy my2.jpg it says file not found(2).

I don't know if it plays a part but the source files are on a NAS device.

The reason I'm using find is that the files are under different folders otherwise I'd probably just Ctrl-S and select by extension.

Still seems OK here when doing that:

They must be very large jpgs to be able to click back between one and the other? Is there anything unusual, like very slow devices, or huge files? Or is something adding a large per-file delay? (Maybe something like trying to update attributes or file permissions, if the NAS doesn't respond to the request properly.) Anything like that might be a clue as to what is happening.

I've been trying with fairly large video files so there is enough time to navigate before all the files are copied.

Are you seeing the replace-confirmation dialog between files, and that's giving you time to navigate while it is visible? I haven't tried that scenario.

Are you moving normally, or is another copy/move already happening to the same destination, causing the move to be queued?

Let me know exactly what you're doing and I'll try it.

What kind of NAS is it? e.g. Windows, Linux, Synology, etc.?

Are you accessing it via mapped drive letter, UNC path, or something else?

Does it work like a normal network share, without having to install any extra software, or does it require software?

Is your Move button customised in any way?

Which version of Opus are you seeing this with?

They are MP4 videos that I transcribed on one system and stored on the NAS and now I want to put them into other folders for long term storage. They are each in folders with their own additional files that I do not need for the longer term storage so I just search for the videos and then select them in the Find Results and then select copy to new destination on my local computer from the NAS. They are typically 1GB-3GB each.