Movies File Type Group Info Tip Not Showing Fields

I have Music File Type group info tip setup perfectly, and I wanted to customize movies file type group with additional information. The selections are not appearing for some reason. I tried clearing the cache under settings, fully closing Directory Opus by exiting from the task bar icon then restarting. After a brief delay, file info pop-up text starts to display again, but the added tags continue to be missing for movies. What else is needed here?

Below is my info tip customization for Movies File Types:

I wish to add the year that the movie was released. This is metadata within my .mp4 files that exists within my movie files as shown here:

Here is how Directory Opus is showing the tool tip for the MP4 file that has metadata pictured above:

For all of the data that I set to display, it was listed under the Movie menu item as shown here:

I have eleven items defined to display for MP4 files, but I am only seeing seven items (including the initial screenshot image) in the actual tool tip text. Four items are missing for some reason. How can I get all items to appear?

Not all columns/fields work with all movie types. If you add columns for the same fields to the main file display, do they show any information for those files?

I believe you are asking me what does Windows properties show for the same file:

It matches almost all of what I entered in my original metadata screenshot above. Rating is missing for some strange reason though.

Here is what the latest version of Mediainfo shows for this same file in question:

It displays all information and more from both the metadata and the video file itself.

No, the columns in the file display.

My current columns are condensed and show relevant information. I am able to add columns that match what is shown fourth screenshot in my initial post. Music sub-menu expands to an identical list. Since the content is all available in metadata, it looks like it is simply missing for tool tip text.

Can you show us a screenshot of the columns + tooltip for the same file so we can see the information is in one but not the other?

Also, try adding a line with "test" to the infotip definition to verify that you're editing the right one. There could be another one overriding it (e.g. specific to the mp4 type).

There are actually three tool tip entries missing and not four. I forgot to include the screenshot image when I stated four were missing.

Below is the test you requested:

The three missing are:
{videocodec}
{mp3type}
{ishd}

Video codec most likely must be determined by the code. Mediainfo is handling this correctly. mp3type is an unusual name for the audio codec tag. This also must be determined by the code. ishd being a category for Movie is understood to mean is this a High Definition video? This is a BulRay rip that is high definition. I expect this to show yes. Note that this tag is also shared with music. High definition for audio has different meaning than it does for video. This is a bit confusing. You may want specific tags for high def video and high def audio.

Below is the last test you requested:

These three are missing in all scenarios. They are not being populated at all. The audio codec is Dolby Digital AC3. For video codec, it appears this version of Directory Opus is not recognizing. high definition should be the easiest to correct; again, it's a bit confusing since it is shared. Regardless, this file has both high definition video and audio, so it should show yes in any event.

Audio Codec isn't populated for MP4 files at the moment. (AVI videos are an example where it is populated.) So it's not that the infotip is hiding information; it's that Opus doesn't have the information at all, as the blank columns show.

It's something we're going to improve in the future.

If File Explorer shows the information you need, it can be imported into Opus in the same was as here: