Moving Floating toolbars freezes+crashes OPUS

Attempting to view context menu, resize or move the floating toolbar (any I tried several) produces windows thinking icon and eventually displays a app not responding modal dialog. Offers choice to wait or kill the offending app. Only the floater freezes not the main opus app, when choosing to kill in the dialog, both the floaters and opus die.
These toolbars have been in use with no issues for several weeks.
I recently edited a single link, but had tested several times before this issue came up. Also tested it with the recently edited button removed , and a copy of the toolbar. This affects all floating toolbars, 3 which i use in my default lister.

Please generate some process snapshots while the freeze is happening and we'll see if we can tell from those what's going wrong:

If you have anything installed that changes window moving behavior, or adds things to the window borders of other software or similar, that might be involved. But it may also be something in Opus itself, which the snapshots should reveal if so.

single .DMP file stored in my DB cloud. Sent link to provided email as directed.
file info-
(.7z file= 68MB) .DMP=308mb

Please send a few more snapshots, as one isn't enough to tell if there's any kind of pattern. The instructions suggest making five.

(You can generate them one after another, without doing anything to Opus while it's frozen. It ensures that we aren't looking at things that happened to be running momentarily when the snapshot was taken, only at things that are common to all snapshots.)