Moving settings to new computer

I am just starting up my newly built computer (a power house :slight_smile:, and all has worked well. But I am totally exhausted, and my brain is barely working. So, I apologize for asking about something that may be easily obtainable on this site or in the archive.

One of the very first apps I moved was DOpus. But what files and folders do I move to get my old settings to the new computer?

I have asked on the Yahoo list, but it seems to be extremley slow now (at least for me -- Time Warner's takeover of Adelphia might be a culprit) and it is getting more and more spam.

Thank you for your indulgence.

Hans L

[quote="HansL"]I am just starting up my newly built computer (a power house :slight_smile:, and all has worked well. But I am totally exhausted, and my brain is barely working. So, I apologize for asking about something that may be easily obtainable on this site or in the archive.

One of the very first apps I moved was DOpus. But what files and folders do I move to get my old settings to the new computer?

I have asked on the Yahoo list, but it seems to be extremley slow now (at least for me -- Time Warner's takeover of Adelphia might be a culprit) and it is getting more and more spam.

Thank you for your indulgence.

Hans L[/quote]

Open a lister and go to Settings :: Preferences. From there you will see a single menu titled Preferences. Select Import & Export... or just use the CTRL + I hotkey.

Thank you very much -- my ol' DOpus is on my new computer.