Mp4 thumbnails

I'm thinking of buying Directory Opus, but I'm using Windows 7 now, and it creates nice thumbnails of MP4 files in the explorer.

Before I'm willing to replace my Windows 7 Explorer, I would like to have mp4 thumbnails in Directory Opus as well..

Can anybody help me?

Seems that I cannot edit my previous post. Bit weird I have to say.

Extre info: I have Windows 7 Ultimate x64, and I have already installed ffdshow and QuickTime

If you already see MP4 thumbnails in Explorer then there's a quick way to get them in Opus as well:

Turn on Settings -> Preferences / Lister Display Modes / Thumbnails Mode: Use shell image extraction for formats Opus does not understand.

You'll then get thumbnails for almost everything that Explorer can generate thumbnails for, in addition to the things Opus knows how to thumbnail itself.

You can also enable Opus's Movie plugin to play and thumbnail MP4 files by installing an MP4 Splitter in addition to FFDShow. (If you're on a 64-bit OS then note that you need to install the 64-bit FFDShow and 64-bit splitters. You can install them in addition to the 32-bit versions if you want.)

More info about splitters etc. can be found in the FAQ on media playback.

WOW! Great! Thanks! it is working!

That's it. I'll be buying your great tool!!!

BTW..What does the thumbnail threads option do..right below the "use shell image extraction" option..

Click the "?" help icon at the top-right of the preferences window and it'll tell you.