Multiple screens open at startup Win10

Seems like Opus wants to open a separate instance for every drive I have.
How can I correct this please - DOpus is NOT set to start with windows at all.
I just want to open it as a new application when I want to use it.
TIA

If you select Preferences / Launching Opus / Explorer Replacement / Don't replace Explorer, then click OK and reboot the PC, do you still get Opus windows appearing on startup?

If you get Explorer windows instead, then the problem is outside of Opus, and something is launching those folders when Windows starts up.

Done. Now there are no screens - Opus or Explorer opening on startup. That is fine.
If I use a link to open explorer I get Windows Explorer rather than DOpus (which I want to use by default. I just don't need multiple instances for various drives opening on Windows startup.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled DOpus but that had no effect.
Still looking for a solution and again TIA.

If you re-enable Explorer Replacement, does the problem come back?

Which settings are selected under Launching Opus / Startup?

Yes it returns after re-enabling Explorer Replacement.
Settings selected under Launching Opus / Startup: - only "Don't open any listers"
Thanks

Settings all seem correct so far.

• Which Explorer Replacement mode is selected (Launching Opus / Explorer Replacement)?

Please try "...for all file system folders" if that wasn't already the one tried.

• Are there any shortcuts in the Start Menu startup folder that looks unusual, or that is pointing to paths which no longer exist?

To quickly find the folder in Opus, type /startup into the location field and push return.

A second folder, common to all users on the computer, is in /commonstartup (and usually empty, but worth checking).

If you add the Description column to your Opus window, you can use that to quickly see where all the shortcuts point.

• Microsoft's AutoRuns tool can be used to inspect what is being run at system startup and login (including things triggered via registry settings, not just the startup shortcuts mentioned above).

The amount of information it displays can be a lot, but it sometimes highlights things like items pointing to missing paths, which can cause unexpected results. It may also be worth scanning down the list for things involving the drives which are opening, since they'll usually stand out; normal startup items usually point to things on C:\ and not other drives.

• If you have any script add-ins installed in Opus, disabling them is worth a try, in case they are triggering something when Opus starts.

(But the main question so far is what is causing Opus to start at all, since it isn't configured to launch itself.)

Hi again
Thanks for help thus far.
Have tried Explorer Replacement mode: - "...for all file system folders" - No effect
No shortcuts in the Start Menu startup folder that look unusual.
Reviewed MS autoruns but nothing looks out of place there
I intend uninstalling an doing an extensive cull/review through the Registry and then another try with a clean install. Question does Opus have an uninstall tool specific to the program?
Look forward to hearing.

For the uninstaller:

Uninstalling wipes your config, so you may want to back it up first:

After reinstalling, please check if the problem still happens before restoring the configuration backup, as that will tell us if the problem is in the configuration somewhere, or something outside of it.

Thanks for your help.
Looks ok now. A really clean install seemed to be the answer.