My Sorta Different Dopus Configs

Ever since i stumbled onto dopus i've loved it and quickly made the change from total commander.
On top of the many file operation improvements over explorer, what i really love is the abillity to skin almost every part of it, anyways here is my different configs over the time, i love stylish minimalism.

Is there a way to change the colour of the detail text, used on details in the "Tiles" view and is also visible on my first screenshot with the drives.

Newest Setup - Windows 7

Phoenix Setup - Windows XP

Champagne Setup - Windows XP

Aves Setup - Windows XP

The Computer view comes from Explorer. Not sure if there's a way to change the colours it uses. (Edit: You can these days, in Opus 10.)

With most of those screenshots I wouldn't know it was Opus if I just saw them. :slight_smile:

As i said in my post, it looks to be the same colour as the "Tiles" details here:

Is that a good or a bad thing? :neutral_face:

Oh, I'd never noticed those had a different colour in the Opus views as well. (The grey text looks very similar to the black labels in my config.)

I'm not sure where that colour comes from. If you want to find out I'd drop GPSoftware a note asking if they can look it up for you.

It's neat. :slight_smile:

On my own desktop I like everything (not just Opus) to look fairly "standard" but it's neat seeing what people can do with the program on their desktops.

DUDE, THAT'S AWESOME!! Can you share your config please or at least give a tutorial on how to achieve this..Man it looks like a whole new application if you ask me...

Ok thanks in advance

Damn.. Now that's Opus styling at it finest!

I especially love the Aves design, and how the CD background looks 3D on the wooden shelves.

Well done.

hi ladoman, love the different configs! I had no idea you could skin EVERYTHING! How did you get the percentage bars under the drives in 'Computer'?

It's called Vista :slight_smile:

Aah, yes I should've known it was Vista! I'm one of the two people in the whole world still with Windows XP!