New User-Default Lister, Folder Tree, Dual Horizontal View

Hello,
I'm a new user, having trouble getting used to the Lister format and how to set it up. I have two basic and different questions. I've searched for answers, but haven't found anything, so please excuse me if these questions are already answered.
My view is the Dual Horizontal, with the Folder Tree on the left of the screen. I think I have created a default Lister, which shows when I click on the C: drive or My Documents, and some sub-folders. The lister is to display Name, Type, Date Modified, Date Created, Size. However, when I click on some of the sub-folders in the Folder Tree, I see the following displayed: Name, Size, Type, Modified, Attr. I assume this was the installed default Lister.

Question 1: How can I get all subfolders of C:, My Documents, and any other folder to display using the Lister I created?

Another view question: when I click on Documents & Settings and my user name in the Folder Tree, all of the system folders do not show in the Tree. They only show in the Dual Horizontal window areas. I have set DOpus to be an Explorer Replacement except for Control Panel, Network Exceptions, etc.

Question 2: How can I get the system folders to show in the Folder Tree?

Q1: Folder Format FAQ

Q2: I think you just need to go to Settings -> Preferences / Listers / Folder Tree and turn on (Show in Folder Tree:) Hidden folders at the bottom.

Same problem...
If I go
Settings -> Preferences / Listers / Folder Tree and turn on (Show in Folder Tree:) Hidden folders

I see only hidden folders but not System folders (System Volume Information, RECYCLER ecc.....)

Go to Explorer's Folder Options and turn off Hide protected operating system files then come back to Opus and refresh the tree.

Now it works .. Thanks

But can add this option in opus?

Ask GPSoftware. :slight_smile:

Feature request sent (#350036680464)

We look forward :smiley: