New Version Causes Column Width Problem

Directory Opus 10 was opening just fine before the latest version was installed recently with the file "Name" column opening wide enough to read the file names (as illustrated by the screen shot "How It Used to Open.jpg." But since the installation of the most recent version (10.0.4.0.4448.x86), the file Name column is severely truncated. If I click on the button for the style "Explorer," the column width gets restored. I would very much like to be able to restore the way this used to work, but I'm at a loss as to how this changed simply by installing a new version -- as well as how to get Opus to open up the way it used to.

Thanks very much for any guidance.

The folder format that is in use there must have the Display / Auto-size columns checkbox turned off.

See the Folder Formats FAQ for a step-by-step guide on how to ensure all folders / tabs / layouts / styles use the same format.

Leo,

Thanks. Prior to returning to the forum today I unchecked "Ignore folder format of Default Lister" under Launching Opus | Default Lister. That seems to have cured the problem. But I will visit the FAQs -- Directory Opus is so feature rich that there's a learning curve still and I've been using it going back to version 8.