Not working: Settings > Backup and Restore

EDIT: I restored v12 and noticed "Backup and Restore" doesn't work there also. I am assuming that "Backup and Restore" never worked in the portable version. Is there a way to import/export settings from the portable version in another way?

============================

The "Back and Restore" menu item under "Settings" doesn't work.
When selecting it, nothing happens.

I am running dopus portable 13.5, windows 11 22H2

What I did is:

• Install dopus, then install correct certificate, then created exported an usb version.
  • Fully exited the actual installed version, started the usb version to test if it started also wanted to test "Backup and Restore", it didn't work. Assuming this was maybe because the actual version was still installed.
  • After the first boot test, I fully exited the usb version. Un-installed the actual install version.
  • Started the usb version and tried "Backup and Restore" again, still nothing happens.

Also tried:

• starting in Admin mode, but selecting "Backup and Restore" still doesn't work
  • Went to the preferences dialog just to close the welcome part in the settings, assuming that it might lock access to "Backup and Restore" until the welcome part was closed, but still nothing happens when selecting "Backup and Restore"

On a portable version, everything is under one directory and you can simply copy the directory to back things up.

I created an .ocb export file from an earlier version 13 install, is it possible to still use that file in some manner to import those settings from that .ocb file?

EDIT: It's not really important if it's possible, I was just wondering if it is. Getting support response on a Saturday, never expected that. Really appreciate it! At least now I know that "Backup and Restore" doesn't work and I stick to copying folders in/out the portable version. Thank you!

OCB backups can be loaded into a full install, which can then in turn be exported to a USB stick to update the config on the USB stick.

There isn't currently a way to load them straight into a USB stick.

(But thay are really just .zip files, so you can copy files out of them to a USB stick. Just make sure they go in the same place as the existing files, and do it while Opus isn't running. The USB and non-USB config directories have slightly different structures, due to everything being in one place with USB.)