Open new folders as tabs in the default lister?

Hello everyone,

is there a way to make DOpus open double-clicked folders in the active lister as new tabs?
I like using DOpus in a single window, dual-display mode with tabs for my open folders. When double-clicking on a folder on the Desktop, or when another program opens a folder (e.g. choosing "Show in folder" in browser's download manager) DOpus opens a new dual-display lister. In this case, the left pane shows the newly opened folder and the right pane shows the default folder (My Computer).
Is there a way to open this newly clicked folder in the default lister (the one and only DOpus window in use) as a new tab in the source pane?

I've searched forums for this one, but was unable to find any similar references.

Did you see this near the top of the FAQs list?:

[ul][li]Always re-use a single window instead of opening new windows -- New tabs instead of new windows. Also how to make a hotkey to show the last active window.[/li][/ul]

Note that you'll only get what you want (adding the double-clicked folder as a tab in addition to all your default tabs) if the default lister is already open. At the moment I don't think there is a (good) way to make Opus open the default lister and then add a tab to it when double-clicking a folder.

(Put another way, you can make double-clicking the folder add a tab to the last-used existing window, but if no windows are currently open then a new window will open with just that folder/tab.)

I apologize for this incident. I really did go through faq and search but somehow managed to miss it at point blank.
I am truly sorry. Thank you very much for the reply.

No worries. :slight_smile: