Open same folder in DUAL layout with different View styles

Hi all.

I'm trying to create a command that sets DUAL layout and opens the same folder in both source and destination, but with different view stayles; one details and another thumbnails.

This is what I have so far:

GO OPENINLEFT="C:\Documents and Settings\u100233\My Documents\My Pictures" VIEW=Details
GO OPENINDUAL OPENINRIGHT="C:\Documents and Settings\u100233\My Documents\My Pictures" VIEW=Thumbnails

It doesn't seem to work; the left side is fine but the right doesn't do anything.

I Just tried this:

GO OPENINLEFT="C:\Documents and Settings\u100233\My Documents\My Pictures" VIEW=Details
GO OPENINDUAL OPENINDEST="C:\Documents and Settings\u100233\My Documents\My Pictures" VIEW=Thumbnails

Works better, but only if the left pane is already in focus otherwise I get the thumbnail view on the left (as the right as was source at the time?)

Bit confused!

I think I need to set the focus on the left (source) first, just in case the right(dest) had the focus.

Thoughts?

Cheers,

Ben

OPENINLEFT, OPENINRIGHT, OPENINDEST etc are all boolean arguments. The actual path is a parameter in its own right (the PATH parameter), and isn't supplied as a value of the various OPENIN.. parameters.

So try:

Go "C:\Documents and Settings\u100233\My Documents\My Pictures" OPENINLEFT VIEW=Details
Go "C:\Documents and Settings\u100233\My Documents\My Pictures" OPENINRIGHT VIEW=Thumbnails

Thanks Jon.

Worked a treat!