I currently see a strange behavior of DO (12.19 x64, Win 10 Pro) when using a tab group. This group is defined like
Short story: right after selecting and applying the tab group, one of its tabs immediately switches to a different content. In this case to the File Collections.
This is reproducible when following those steps:
- Exit every instance of DO (maybe not necessary)
- Restart DO
- Open the tab group "Scribe SAP"
- Focus any tab in the e.g. right lister: "05_Phoenix" (same for the left lister, btw)
- Select the File Collections (or one of its sub collections) from Folder Tree to display its content in e.g. tab "05_Phoenix"
- Re-apply the same tab group "Scribe SAP"
- Now I see the described behavior: First, all defined tabs are shown, but one of the tabs (mostly the first one on the right side) immediately switches the content to the File Collection (or sub collection), without any further action on my side.
According to the tab group definition in image above, I would assume that after selecting the tab group, all previously opened tabs are closed and the defined tabs are displayed.
When selecting the tab group again after this has happened, all runs well. The behavior shows up when following the steps above again.
At least, this always happens, when I change the content of one of those tabs to File Collections and re-apply the tab group.
Btw, no folder lock is used. Neither in folder tree nor in any of those tabs from the group, if this matters.
Edit: when selecting one of my other tab groups instead of the same in step 6) this too happens to me. Hence, I guess it's not an issue with a specific tab group but a general one?
Is this a mis-configuration on my side or perhaps an issue in DO, maybe intended behavior as such?