Opus 10 Settings

Hi folks,
DOpus 10 x64.

I got my DOpus yesterday and I am setting it up, or rather, trying to.
A problem I have is that I am using a Dual Pane setup. I found this morning that the
Name, Size, Type, Modified and Attr thingies return shortly after I remove them.

What I like is to have only the Name and the Size showing, they were OK yesterday but this morning they
won`t stay off, they all reappear shortly after I remove them. Any ideas.

One other please, in one of the toolbars there is a "Slideshow" item. Is there any way to remove it,
clicking on it to try to find a way to remove it does nothing.

Thanks lads. Ian

Q 1: Have a read of the Folder Formats FAQ.

Q 2: To edit toolbars, you need to switch into Customize mode. There are several ways to do it; most straightforward is via Settings -> Customize Toolbars. You can then right-click the button you don't want and delete it. To exit Customize mode, click OK in the Customize window that will have opened.

Note that some items/menus define hotkeys which will be deleted if you delete the items. You can create standalone hotkeys which aren't tied to any toolbar/menu item, if you only want the hotkey and not the button/menu.

Many Thanks Leo.

[quote="leo"]Q 1: Have a read of the Folder Formats FAQ.

Q 2: To edit toolbars, you need to switch into Customize mode. There are several ways to do it; most straightforward is via Settings -> Customize Toolbars. You can then right-click the button you don't want and delete it. To exit Customize mode, click OK in the Customize window that will have opened.

Note that some items/menus define hotkeys which will be deleted if you delete the items. You can create standalone hotkeys which aren't tied to any toolbar/menu item, if you only want the hotkey and not the button/menu.[/quote]
Is there a way to delete an entire toolbar? I've added one that I don't want.

Thanks.

You can do this in the Customize Window=>Toolbars Tab.

I saw that tab, but it only lets me check or uncheck the toolbar I created. There doesn't seem to be any way to delete the named toolbar itself. Is that not possible?

Have a Look at the small Icons at the Top of the list. The red X deletes the selected Item.

Beautiful.

THANK YOU!