Opus 12.23 Crashing on Copy

Completely uninstalled Directory Opus 12.23. Rebooted and check the Reg files and found no entries. Installed a newly downloaded 12.23.
Tried to Copy Files from one pane (Hard Drive) to the other (64GB 3.0 Flash Drive). Crashed! Locked Up! ... Why?2021-02-19_194837

That's a Replace File dialog, not a crash?

Does the process actually crash (stop running, disappear)? If so, see if there are crash logs to send us.

If it's freezing, not crashing, you can generate process snapshots for that.

If it's only happening with certain files or file types in the directory, and the Replace File dialog is involved, it could be a crash when asking for a thumbnail for those files, which can involved third party components. See if you can narrow down when the issue occurs a bit more.

Please also link your account.

Believe me I tried to connect Directory Opus registration code:
All I got was
Error: Evaluation codes cannot be linked. Please check you are using the correct purchased registration code.
By the way, I tried Opus in just copying from one to the other, with replace, and it did the same thing. There is No Way a any released program should be causing this no matter what. I spent 2 hours trying to get this to work, but no.
Needless to say, you lost a multiple user. We went with Free Commander XE. It works great! :slight_smile:
In my opinion Directory Opus cost way too much. There are so many others that do the same thing, if not better. I wish you the best.

That means you're using the wrong code, assuming you've purchased Opus.

You can find the correct one under Help > Licence Manager.

Based on your complaints about price and trying to use an eval code after so long using Opus, I assume you're using a dodgy version of the program. Might be why it's crashing. Who knows. You won't get support from us until you link your account.

Our company was looking for a better explorer, we thought Directory Opus may be the one. So I. a Tech with the company, was asked to Evaluate your App. The code you sent via email is what I used, if that is not the code you were asking for, you ought to have made it clear.
Not sure what you mean, by a dodgy version? You program has some serious issues. No need for support. I dare you to keep this post in your forum. All ought to read how you responded to a prospect.

You've been asking questions on the forum for two and a half years. Evaluation licences last at most 90 days.

People usually don't care about so little money when it's the company paying, nor when they already own a licence, and, nor do they ask for help and then suddenly stop wanting it the moment proof of purchase is mentioned.

The code linking page is quite clear about which code is needed and includes a video on how to find it. The error message was also quite clear.