Opus resets tab to locked path after opening and closing subfolder in new tab

I have locked multiple tabs with folder navigation allowed. If I have navigated to subfolders and restarted Opus, all registers are reset to the "locked" path - this fits and corresponds to the desired behavior.

However, the tabs are also reset if you navigate to a subfolder, open a subfolder in a new tab and then close this new tab again.

Is that intentional or a bug or can it be configured?

It's definitely not a bug. As per the manual:

• Locked (allow folder changes) : The tab is locked, but you can navigate away from the initial folder. If you switch to another tab and then back again the original folder will be restored.

You can use the back button after re-activating the tab to quickly go back to the folder it was in before you changed tabs.

We plan to add some more options to make tab locking work in some more ways in the future, including one where the revert only happens if you click the tab an extra time when it's already active.

ok. Thank you. Hopefully also an option with "lock, but allow navigation into subfolder". :slight_smile:

Will this come more likely for version 13 or also still for v12?

PS: No idea why I did not check this part of the manual. Sorry. I read a lot, but I did not check the manual about lock settings. :slight_smile: