Picture resize - preserve files date

Hello,

is it possible to configure DO to preserve file dates when converting pictures ?
We already have the option "preserve aspect ratio", can we have "preserve file date" ?

Thank you

by the way, I have 12.9 installed but I still see Opus 10 on my forum account. I haven't find a way to change it.

I have found the command parameter but it would be nice to have a checkbox.

|PRESERVEDATE|/S|(no value)|When converting images, this option preserves the creation and last modified timestamps of the original file. By default, when this option is not specified, the last modified timestamp will be updated to the current time, as will the creation timestamp if the operation creates a new file. (Operations which convert an existing file "in place", overwriting the original with REPLACE HERE , will preserve the creation timestamp regardless of this option.)

Example: Image ROTATE=EXIF REPLACE HERE PRESERVEDATE

If you bought Opus multiple times (as separate licences, as opposed to buying once and then upgrading that licence), the forum account might be linked to an older licence.

If you want, I can un-link your account which will then let you enter the current registration code into the forum to link to that. Do you want me to do that?

yes Leo, please :slight_smile:

Done. Use Account Linking to set things up again.

Shout if you have any problems.

Done, thank you !

and what about the possibility to have a checkbox to preserve dates ?

Is it something you need to turn off and on a lot?

depends, when I convert pictures to save disk space (in place conversion), I need to keep the dates.
When I convert pictures in order to share them or to work on them, I prefer to see that it is a new file.

I can add buttons, but it might make sense to add it in the GUI.