Portable DOpus for encrypted/internal volume?

I have a specific encrypted drive that used for work, on my laptop. I want to seperate that folder in DOpus and got its own file collections, settings and such.

DOpus currently have USB Export(aka 'portable'), but is there any way to export DOpus on encrypted volume or internal volume so that I can make it portable? Will this could be added in the future?

USB Exports are tied to a USB stick that you specify.

They don't have to be run from that USB stick, but the USB stick has to be plugged in. You can copy them to another location if you wish. (Be sure to turn on the option to do this when doing the export.)

Then,

• What if encrypted drive(local) has PortableApps Launcher? Will it be the same with just normal export(i.e. export with dongle option and plug in USB drive to launch exported DOpus)?
  • I got an answer in the past, that I can't launch 2 instances(DOpus on my PC, DOpus that exported). Then, while I using exported one, Will installed one temporarily unavailable to launch?

I want to clearlify before buying USB export license, sorry.

Opus supports PortableApps, so it should show up in the launcher like other apps.

Yes. You need a VM or a sandbox to run more than one instance of Opus.

To run different versions...
To run more multiple instances multiple user sessions are sufficient. :wink:

If you exit one instance you can launch the other.

File > Exit Directory Opus