Prevent losing opened tabs

Hello,
I think I need some help to avoid losing my opened tabs upon rare Windows crashes. My machine is very stable, and I regularly have 20-30+ days of uptime, between restarts. Every once in awhile due to a crash I am set back weeks in time with my opened tabs, which I use as task reminders, and it's a real bummer. A rare occasion where I ran out of virtual memory also caused it to revert to an older opened tabs iteration. I love Dopus, and this is the only big pain I have with it, so if there's any way to configure it to have this avoided, that would be amazing. I'm trying to use the program (the file browser specifically) as a single window program, if that matters. Let me know what are the relevant configurations or if you need me to list my settings here. Thank you!

1 Like

'open the listers that were open...' option not working on windows restart - Help & Support - Directory Opus Resource Centre (dopus.com)

Tabs lost on computer crash - Help & Support - Directory Opus Resource Centre (dopus.com)