Preview window does not show contents

over last 2 weeks; the opus 12 preview window does not show contents except jpeg pictures.
This is happening with all listers and window explorer as well
it looks the plugin is disturbed or file handler/ association to handle in Opus is no longer working.
It is very inconvenient, please help.

Which file formats are affected?

Do they work in File Explorer, or is the same problem there as well?

PDF, MS OFFICE association
Not work in explorer

If your PDF viewer and the Office viewers are not working in File Explorer as well then it's an issue with the viewers rather than Opus.

You can often fix things by reinstalling or repairing the relevant programs (e.g. MS Office and Adobe Reader, or whichever PDF viewer you use).

Since a couple of weeks I updated my computer to Windows 11, the Opus 12 preview window does not play video files (mkv, mp4, ...) nor does it play music files (mp3, wav, ...). I cannot preview movies nor can I hear audio files.

The same does not happen with other types of files such as photographs (jpg, gif, bmp, png, ...) or with document files (pdf, doc, docx, xls, ...). Both photos and documents are previewed without problem.

I have tried to select other plugins, establish associations with other different programs, etc., but cannot find the solution.

Is there anything else I can do? Does this only happen to me?