Print / Export Folder Listing - Options GREYED OUT

ISSUE / PROBLEM:

1. The 'Print / Export Folder Listing...' option in the 'Tools' menu.
  2. Press the 'Edit...' button.
  3. In the 'Edit Format' Window, under the 'Display' Tab, under 'View',
    The 'Auto-size columns' option has a tick mark in it, BUT is Greyed-Out (cant change).
    The 'View as:' selector is on 'Details' BUT is Greyed-Out (cant change).

I have checked out the FAQ as well, I could not see any reference to this being 'Greyed-Out'. Perhaps a bug ?
I have looked on the site and Googled around, and have only found two old references to this - not sure if they
did/do apply to me.

ont know if this is applicable to my situation

This is not referring to the options in the 'Print / Export Folder Listing' menu.

DOpus Version: 11.15 x64, Build 5666, 7/7/2015

Thanks for your Help.

Auto-sized columns isn't supported when printing folders. But you don't usually need it. Use the .CSV output format instead of .TXT and the columns can be as long as is needed, and can be auto-sized or resized however you wish in the tool you use to view or print the CSV file (e.g. Excel or Google Sheets).

Print/Export Folder Listing is for printing or saving file details in text format. It wouldn't make sense for it to support view modes other than Details.

OK - Now I understand.

It just seemed a bit odd to have the menu options there when they could not be changed.
I thought it was too obvious to actually be a bug.

I want to actually have a Document or Excel sheet that displays like the original DOS 'Dir' command with the parameters that I choose.
I'll start a new thread for this topic.

Thank for your help.