Problems with Dopus on usb-stick

This tool I have only on my home computer were I normaly use the installed version of dopus. And with the installed version I have not this problem. At work i use the usb version of dopus and this tool I not have on my work computer. Anyway I disable all tools on my work computer and still have this problem.

Are the graphics drivers up to date?

Please try turning off Preferences / Display / Transition Animations / Enable transition animations in case that helps.

The graphics driver are up to date.
Turninig off the animation not help.

Have you tried exporting to the USB stick with the "use as a dongle" option turned on, and then copying the folder to a HDD and running it from there (with the USB stick still plugged in)?

That would rule out something to do with the USB hardware causing a difference.

The only other difference would be the configuration on the USB stick vs the one on your HDD, if you aren't writing the config out when doing the export.

I only use the usb-stick as dongle.

Try exporting from the working HDD install and overwriting the USB config with the HDD install's config.

If that still has different results then I'm out of ideas, and I think something on the machine is interfering in some way, broadcasting spurious window messages or making the window keep repainting parts of itself.

I have install Dopus on a new usb stick not as dongle. And use the configuration of my home computer. Now it works fine.

Next I will configurate step by step to my old configuration. I hope I will find then the reason which configuration make the trouble. Only I wonder why this problem start with Dopus 12.8 because I have not change the configuration for some weeks.

Thanks for help