Process indicators do not work

Process indicators of any kind do not work. Copying or moving a folder results to a grayed out similar folder in the destination which turns vivid when the moving/copying is done. Also there is no indicator when getting file sizes in a drive.

In this thread it is hinted that some third party applications can cause problems with the progress indicators, like, for example, some window managing tools.

Uninstall any tool that moves, resizes, on-tops, or adda buttons to the titlebars of other programs.

Several of those tools have bugs which cause problems with our dialogs.

What is the difference between v. 13 and v. 12? Everything used to work fine with the previous version. Do I have to uninstall everything that I worked with - flawlessly until now - just to see dopus work as it should? How am I going to determine which programs to uninstall, programs that I use to increase my productivity and what is the guarantees that everything will work OK? I can't disrupt years and years of work habits. I will, though, add an exception for dopus to every installed program that is vital to work with my other software. Especially the viewer is a pain in the ass. It takes command and forbid actions of other programs. This was not the case with v. 12. And, finally, please answer me (I have already put a question): can I install v. 12 on top of v. 13 or I'll get an answer of the type "you have a newer version installed"? I have already backed up my previous settings so it's not a matter of losing anything.

People typically only have one or two (if any) things like that installed. Try uninstalling them to see if they are involved and tell us what you find. We can advise from there.

You other thread is already answered.

I can confirm that after v. 13.2.2, Actual Window Manager is not a problem anymore. All the other problems I've mentioned remain.

1 Like

Thanks. I'll reply in the threads about those issues.