Qualifiers don't get through

I have two script commands, the first is called while the user presses a qualifier. I pass that qualifier on to the second script command, by using "command.SetQualifier(data.func.qualifiers)", but the second script commands data.func.qualifiers is "none", I guess this is not the way it should work?

Find two demo commands attached, please call the command QualTest1 while pressing a qualifier and watch the console.

Thanks! o)

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// function OnInit(data){ data.name = "Command.Generic: QualTest1"; data.default_enable = true; var cmd = data.AddCommand(); cmd.name = "QualTest1"; cmd.method = "Command_QualTest1"; } /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// function Command_QualTest1(data) { DOpus.Output("Qualifiers: " +data.func.qualifiers); data.func.command.SetQualifiers(data.func.qualifiers); data.func.command.RunCommand("QualTest2"); }

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// function OnInit(data){ data.name = "Command.Generic: QualTest2"; data.default_enable = true; var cmd = data.AddCommand(); cmd.name = "QualTest2"; cmd.method = "Command_QualTest2"; } /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// function Command_QualTest2(data) { DOpus.Output("Qualifiers: " +data.func.qualifiers); }

Thanks! We've fixed that for the next update.