Question about file Explorer replacement

Hi there,
I have started lately to use the app mainly to run away from Windows Explorer, but I realized there is much more in the app to like other than just an "explorer replacement".
One thing though (and I apologize if I'm not matching the exact technical terms as i am not a power user) , there is a window that didn't change even after choosing to replace explorer in the settings when the app started. it's the window or pane we get when we choose a file to open inside any program that has the (open file) feature.

So my question would be : is there a way to let Dopus take control of that window when choosing a file to open or to save in any and all applications?

that would solve a gigantic problem I have since explorer freezes when I open the desktop folder via this window when I navigate to choose a file , and only the desktop folder !
I've tried all the basic ways of cleaning Reg, repairing and/or restoring system, reinstalling windows (10) from scratch , and it's always the same, it works for few days then it starts freezing again.. may be it's something in my usual usage and apps that is affecting explorer, don't know.

Anyways, please let me know if there is a way to make Opus replaces explorer entirely ..since it has so far fixed all the other bugs i had with explorer.
And thanx in advance,
Wish u all a splendid day ..

Peterpan

I found that some applications also specifically target Windows File Explorer to open folders with, opposed to simply doing so without specifying the application. But as for the File Open dialog, make sure to check this thread: