Question - Paste same file to different folders

Hello all,
Is it possible to copy a file, and have it pasted into a bunch of different folders? I have a desktop.ini file I'd like to copy to a bunch of folders without having to right click and paste, or "ctrl+v" on each one. All folders are in the same place. Is there any way to do this? Anyone have any suggestions?

Windows 8, DOpus 11.1
Thanks!

AR

11.1 is six months old now, so you may need to install the latest update for this to work.

If you use this as a button or hotkey, it will paste the clipboard contents into each selected folder:

Here's the button code. See How to add buttons from this forum to your toolbars if you're not familiar with how to use it to add a toolbar button.

<?xml version="1.0"?> <button backcol="none" display="both" label_pos="right" textcol="none"> <label>Paste Into</label> <tip>Paste into each selected folder</tip> <icon1>#default:clippaste</icon1> <function type="script"> <instruction>@script vbscript</instruction> <instruction /> <instruction>Function OnClick(ClickData)</instruction> <instruction> Set cmd = ClickData.Func.Command</instruction> <instruction> For Each SelDir In ClickData.Func.sourcetab.selected_dirs</instruction> <instruction> cmd.ClearFiles</instruction> <instruction> cmd.AddFile SelDir</instruction> <instruction> cmd.RunCommand &quot;Clipboard PASTE USESEL&quot;</instruction> <instruction> Next</instruction> <instruction>End Function</instruction> </function> </button>

Thank you so much for this and for the quick reply! I updated (i don't know why it hadn't updated), and I installed the button and it works great. you guys rock!