Questions about TeraCopy and Directory Opus

Hi all,

I'm a registered user of TeraCopy (I have the pro version).
In explorer, we can Use TeraCopy as default copy handler, so when we perform copy/move operations with the regular Ctrl+C/V/X keystrokes, Teracopy handles those operation and perform them "semi-transparently" through explorer without being obliged to invoke TeraCopy explicitly.
But With Directory Opus it is not the case, I have to use the Explorer context menu options to perform the same tasks...

So my question :

1. IS it possible to have Teracopy operate the same way in Directory Opus as in Explorer ?

2. I saw that it is possible to integrate Teracopy main functions in DOpus, perhaps because Teracopy can not handle those operation transparently as in explorer...
    I read the procedure to follow in order to integrate those functions but as I can not achieve those tasks with my screen reader , could someone help me, creating me a Teracopy Toolbar for exemple or explaining me how to associate those functions with hotkeys ... ?

Your help would be very, very, very appreciated !

Look here: [url]Copy & Move with TeraCopy]

Thank but if someone could already have the related .dop file containing those button or could tell me how to asociate shortcut keys to these actions it would be better for me ...

1 Like

Buttons:
To add the xml-code to your toolbar, just copy the xml-code to the clipboard, rightclick a toolbar, click customize,
rightclick the toolbar again and paste the xml-code...
(and look here: [url]How to use buttons and scripts from this forum] )

Hotkeys:
To create hotkeys click Help -> Keyboardmap
The action buttons at the top of the dialog allow you to create a new Hotkey or edit an existing one by selecting
the New, Duplicate or Edit buttons...

(By the way: I don't use TeraCopy...)

[quote="Christiaan"]Buttons:
To add the xml-code to your toolbar, just copy the xml-code to the clipboard, rightclick a toolbar, click customize,
rightclick the toolbar again and paste the xml-code...
(and look here: [url]How to use buttons and scripts from this forum] )

Hotkeys:
To create hotkeys click Help -> Keyboardmap
The action buttons at the top of the dialog allow you to create a new Hotkey or edit an existing one by selecting
the New, Duplicate or Edit buttons...

(By the way: I don't use TeraCopy...)[/quote]

Thank you very much for your very detailed explanations.

And even if I'm a registered user of TeraCopy, as DOpus seems to offer the same facility, I think I will give it up soon ...