Recent folders not shown in a new sessions

Hi all
when i start a new session of Dopus the recently visted folders are lost

is there a way that the Go Back and Go Fowards buttons could still work after closing the program and restarting it ?

i have some other file managers that offer this
thanks
ds

Use Go -> Recent Locations to see the Recent List. That list of folders is saved between program sessions.

By default, the back/forward buttons show the Lister History, not the Recent List. The History is per-window while the Recent List is global.

[quote="leo"]Use Go -> Recent Locations to see the Recent List. That list of folders is saved between program sessions.

By default, the back/forward buttons show the Lister History, not the Recent List. The History is per-window while the Recent List is global.[/quote]

thanks Led
so where do you set the back/forward to the Recent list?

in customize all commands i see the green back arrow but i don't see where to change what it does
ds

woops meant 'Leo' not Led

When in Customize click the drop-menu arrow of the back or forward button to open its menu, then edit the item(s) in it as you would any other button or menu item (right-click, then Edit).

oh
guess i wasn't clear, i was talking about the <- arrow
in the title bar
see pic

You can't change what that does It's the back/forward history for that window/tab, same as in Explorer, Firefox, etc.

You can add the recent list to any toolbar or menu, though.

[quote="leo"]You can't change what that does It's the back/forward history for that window/tab, same as in Explorer, Firefox, etc.

You can add the recent list to any toolbar or menu, though.[/quote]
thanks for your prompt help and patience