Recent option in Path switch not working in V9

I use the "Path" option with the "Recent" command on my drive buttons to create a recent list particular to each drive. This worked in V8, but in V9 I'm getting an 'unfiltered' recent list (showing paths from all drives).

FOR instance, using "Recent Path D:" produces:

F:\CD Images
M :\video
M :\Musc
D:\My Documents\oneNote Notebooks
D:\Photos
C:\Documents and Settings\owner

It seems to work for me on Vista. Paste your button up here and I'll try it out on my PC (I use all 26 drive letters).

In Customize, right-click your button and select Copy. Then paste it up here between tags.

Thanks for the help, Ken!

<?xml version="1.0"?> <button display="label"> <label>Recent D:</label> <tip>Go to D: drive recents</tip> <icon1>84</icon1> <function type="normal"> <instruction>Recent path D:</instruction> </function> </button>

Well, the button works for me. I added it to this Menu-Button.

<?xml version="1.0"?> <button backcol="none" display="both" textcol="none" type="menu_button"> <label>D:</label> <tip>Button = Go D:\ Menu = Shows recent paths on D:</tip> <icon1>#goroot</icon1> <function type="normal"> <instruction>Go Path=&quot;D:\&quot;</instruction> </function> <button display="label"> <label>Recent D:</label> <tip>Go to D: drive recents</tip> <icon1>#empty</icon1> <function type="normal"> <instruction>Recent path D:</instruction> </function> </button> </button>

Try checking the settings on the Preferences page below. To start with, make them the same as mine, just to see if you can get things working.

These are just some ideas I'm spewing out here:[ol][li] Is D:\ by any chance a removable or network drive (i.e. something that my be re-assigned a different letter form time-to-time?
[/li]
[li] Backup your config. Uninstall Opus (completely). Re-install it stock, and import my button. Does it work?
[/li]
[li] If the above works, try re-importing your config. Then import my button. Does it work?[/li][/ol]If none of this works, submit an official request (see link in my signature). In the request, paste a link to this thread (right-click the anchor link in your first post and select Copy Shortcut).

This issue was fixed in the minor update to version 9 - see [Directory Opus 9 now available!) for details.