Reopen previous listers

I had about 10 listers open when I had to restart my machine. On restart, DOpus failed to load the listers (probably because of the anti-virus software, but that's now been sorted). Is there any way to reopen the previous listers? Is there a file somewhere with the list of what was open? The recent folders list only shows what has been accessed, not what was open.

If Preferences / Launching Opus / Startup / Open the Listers that were open when the program was last closed is turned on then it should do that when launched, as long as it was shut-down cleanly and then launched on its own (not told to open a specific folder, etc.).

Whether or not that option is on, each time Opus exits, it will save any open windows into:

• /dopuslocaldata\State Data\openlisters.oll

You can copy that file into this folder to make it a layout which you can load normally, without exiting and restarting Opus (which would overwrite the file and lose the listers stored in it):

• /dopusdata\Layouts\

Note that loading that layout will close any open windows, unless you first go to Preferences / Layouts and Styles / Layouts and turn off Close all existing Listers when loading this layout for it.

1 Like

Excellent. Thanks. The problem was an orderly shutdown followed by a disorderly start, but this worked so all ok.

1 Like