Reuse existing viewer window

Hello,

thank you for this script.

It is possible to use the script exactly the other way around.

What i mean i select a file in the DOpus Lister an the Viewer will show them imendently.

Now i have to click double with the mouse and an a new viewer window was open it.

Thank You

Grettigns
Lezgus

Don't use the script as it is for the opposite of that.

Instead, turn on Preferences / Viewer / Behavior / Reuse existing viewer window and double-click as before.

(Or use the preview pane instead of the viewer, as that's designed to show the currently selected file in the lister.)

Hello Leo,

thank you for this tip.

I test it with pictures an it works good. With a double click the new picture will be open in the same viewer.
But with other files (doc,pdf, ..) the linked program is started (ex.Adobe Reader)

I'm using two screens and i would like to reach (Opus Lister on Screen 1, Viewer on Screen 2) when i click (1x) or move cursor on a file it will be open in the viewer on screen 2.

When i use the preview pane instead the place will be to small in lister for long file names

I had now the hope that after the adaptation of the script could work. But im not good in scripting.

I hope you understand my bad englisch. sorry.

Many thanks

Greetings Lezgus

We don't make double-clicks on document files go to our standalone viewer by default, as people usually want that to open the files in Office or Acrobat or similar. By default, only the preview pane version of our view handles document types.

If you want double-clicks on those file types to open the standalone Opus viewer, go to Settings > File Types, find the relevant types in the list, and set their Left Double-Click event to run the Opus Show command.

Hello Leo,

great.
good idea.

Thank You

Greetings Lezgus