Scrolling

• Is it possible to scroll more lines with mouse wheel?
  • Is it possible to use auto scroll? (middle click down and move mouse)

If "no". Can you please add these?

You can change how far the wheel scrolls through your system Mouse settings (it's a system setting).

I've had mice that implemented auto-scroll through their drivers and this worked transparently in most programs, from memory including Opus. Does your mouse have this feature and it works in other apps but not Opus for you?

i know that,but i want to scroll more lines only in directory opus not in the web browsers or in my video player library or anywhere else
I have a Naga Epic and i can't enable auto scroll from Synapse.
Firefox has this as a setting so i can enable it.

I haven't used a Razer mouse but other gaming mice let you set up different profiles for different software. If their drivers are the same then it should be possible to specify different scroll amounts in different programs from there.

i can create different profile but

1. i can't set scroll lines (or auto scroll) in these profiles
  2. And even if i could....razer is gaming mouse,switching profiles is not instant because it's supposed to be changed when you go in game and you remain there. if you change application on desktop you have to wiat like 5s to have the new profile and it's not good (this is the only bad thing about this mouse)