Search File Names Only

I have another question regarding the Search or Find function. I’d like to find files in whose names – just the names, have certain terms. For example, the directory has the following files:

Rapp Chapter 13 Schedules.pdf
Rapp Chapter 13 POC Capital One Bank.pdf
Rapp Chapter 13 POC Discover Bank.pdf
Rapp Chapter 13 Motion for Relief MFR Proper.pdf
Rapp Chapter 13 Moton for Relief MFR Order.pdf
Rapp Chapter 13 Notes.docx

What I want is:

…If I search for “Rapp” all the files are returned.

…If I search for “Rapp” and “ POC" in the same search then only Rapp Chapter 13 POC Capital One Bank.pdf and Rapp Chapter 13 POC Discover Bank.pdf are returned.

…If I search for “Rapp” and “Order" then only Rapp Chapter 13 Moton for Relief MFR Order.pdf would be returned.

The problem with DO is that if I search for “Rapp” and “Order” then not only does Rapp Chapter 13 Moton for Relief MFR Order.pdf get returned, but Rapp Chapter 13 Notes.docx also gets returned, even though it doesn’t have the word “Order” in its name. (It has the word “Order” in its text, but I don’t care about that.)

I’m sorry for the long-winded question, and I appreciate the help.

GML

Using Windows Search, you can prefix the term with file: or name: or filename: ... I can never remember. It's easier to use Tools > Find Files instead, where things are more explicit and there are separate fields for matching name and content.

There, Rapp POC in the Name field, with Any Word turned on below it, will match anything with both "Rapp" and "POC" in the filename. Much easier than using Windows Search.