It has been more than two years since I updated you with enhancements in the DOpus companion app Quick Access Popup. It was v7 at that time. QAP is now at v9.3. It would be too long to list all the new features added since then but I would at least mention:
- Live Folders, dynamic menus refreshed as your folders content changes
- Shared Menus, share favorites with colleagues over cloud or network drives
- Text Snippets, Macro Snippets and Hotstrings
- Launch Windows Apps downloaded from the Windows Store
- User variables and Placeholders for application's parameters, start in directory, etc.
- "In the Works" dynamic menu with folders and files you use currently, recently or frequently
But, most important for DOpus users is this change introduced in v9.3: the integration of the Directory Opus Favorites to the QAP menu. Your DOpus favorites can now be accessed from any window by opening your QAP menu with the Middle Mouse Button or the keyboard shortcut Windows + W (or any other trigger configured in options).
Of course, some QAP features are in duplication with DOpus features. But, more than anything, QAP is a perfect complement to DOpus. See it by yourselve in these two videos.
The freeware QAP can be downloaded from QuickAccessPopup.com.
Thanks to DOpus developers for their support when I needed help working on QAP <-> DOpus integration!