Seperators in the Tree

Can I get seperators in the Tree

Separators between what in the tree?

I would like seperators in favourites shown in the tree

(We've also been experimenting with a way to add them to the tree automatically, but that isn't ready yet.)

Where do I type that?

Type what?

ALT + 015 like it says in the post you mentioned

Nowhere in this paragraph does he say exactly where he typed the characters.
He says he created an empty folder and then that he typed 'ALT+015…'
Where?
-Did He name the folder ALT+015…?
-Did he make a text file with 'ALT+015…' written in it and put it inside the folder?
-Did he type 'ALT+015…' somewhere in the tree preferences?

'I did this by creating an empty folder (i.e. a folder with nothing in it) and using em-dashes to make it appear like a line. You can type an em-dash in Windows with ALT+015…'

You can name the folder like that, or rename the favorite (either when you create it or after creating it).

Nothing is literally called "Alt+0151". You can type special characters by holding Alt down and typing their codes on the numeric keypad, as described in my previous post. It's just a way to type a line character.

ALT refers to the key on your keyboard labelled Alt. If you hold down Alt and while holding it down, type 0151 on the numeric keypad, it generates a — character. String a few of those together and you end up with a line like this: —————————. If you name the folder that it'll make it look like a separator.

Ah I see thanks. Even better if you customize the folder icon to the invisible folder one

Sorry for any confusion caused... I assumed others knew about how to type special characters on Windows using ALT.

To make it easier, I have added a post to the other thread with clearer step-by-step instructions. Hopefully this helps anyone who is still a little confused by all the steps required.

Thanks. My main problem was that you didn't say where to type.