SET DUAL won´t restore state when triggered from right ls

when using following code for a keyboard shortcut

Set DUAL=Toggle,Remember
Set VIEWPANE=Toggle

the view won´t go back to the previous, when using the button on a right side item (turning on the preview for a file in the right lister ). Listers will be swapped instead, so when preview pane is toggled off, the browsing directory will end up on the left side. When using the command on left side items, restore is normal. I use this button quite shortly, but i´m quite sure this was differently in the previous version.

I just tried it in 9.1.1.7 and it's the same so it's not something that changed in 9.1.1.8 at least.

As far as I can tell, Set DUAL=Toggle,Remember just remembers the path but not which side the path was on. When it re-opens it always opens on the right/bottom.

I've filed a feature request either way as it'd make sense to remember the side, whether Opus used to before 9.1.1.7 or not.

[quote="leo"]I just tried it in 9.1.1.7 and it's the same so it's not something that changed in 9.1.1.8 at least.

As far as I can tell, Set DUAL=Toggle,Remember just remembers the path but not which side the path was on. When it re-opens it always opens on the right/bottom.

I've filed a feature request either way as it'd make sense to remember the side, whether Opus used to before 9.1.1.7 or not.[/quote]

Yes, i wasn´t 100% sure, i use the button for about a week. The idea for the button was to close the inactive lister when using the preview pane, saving space, & the switching back to the previous paths. Thanks for filing the request, it surely makes sense to retain the L/R layout.