Sharing DOpus Settings and Customization

I use Directory Opus 12.28 here at my office and then also at my home. Is there a way to share the settings so that they both use the same ones. If one is updated, the other is as well. Possibly via Dropbox?

I'm also looking for a solution so that when I create a script or shortcut on one computer, it will work on the other as well. The problem is that the path to folders/file are different on each machine. Ex. my work is C:\Users\AaronSko..... and my home is C:\Users\Aaron...

I've thought about using Relative Path's to solve this. Before I go changing all of my shortcuts and scripts, would this work and/or does anyone else have a solution ?

Thanks,
Aaron

Try to sync this folder? /dopusdata
GoodSync also has many options, but I haven't used them.

I'm assuming if I used a shared data file held in DropBox, I'd have to tell DO where the new location of that file is. Any idea as to where that is?

Just wait for the synchronization to complete before starting DOpus.
You need to make multiple backups in case something goes wrong. . .

Using aliases and/or env-vars instead of direct paths solves that. The built-in /profile alias covers that case, but you can also add your own aliases if there isn't a suitable built-in one.

With custom aliases, you'd want to avoid synching the config file that contains the aliases between machines, of course.