Shortcut key that works even with opus internal viewer?

after reading this topic
[Button / keystroke to 'tag' file into specific collection?)

i created a shortcut key but as i even replied there but didn't find any answer
I also created this key.it works fine in opus but it dont work when i am using opus internal viewer.I want to use it while looking at wallpapers and moving to particular location.But It didn't work

There's no way to pass filenames from the standalone viewer to hotkeys. You can do is create a system-wide hotkey (which would work in all applications) but it wouldn't be able to know which image is being displayed when it was run.

I think, since the viewer puts the current file path into its titlebar, you could use AutoHotkey or AutoIT scripts to create hotkeys which only apply to the viewer window and which run some action (perhaps an Opus command via dopusrt.exe) on the current file. There's no current way to do that directly in Opus itself, though.

Perhaps it would make sense for the viewer's menus & toolbars to be customizable. You could write to GPSoftware and see what they think. In the meantime you're limited to using AutoHotkey/AutoIT, or using the viewer pane instead of the standalone viewer, if you want to run custom stuff on the current image.

The best you can do while viewing the image is press Ctrl T - this will tag the current image and allow you to move on to the next ones. Once you've finished viewing the pictures, returning to lister you'll see the ones you tagged have been 'ticked' and the lister is in checkbox mode.

Well thx for the suggestions and replying so quick.Using system-wide hotkey worked for me cuz i am using mx revolution mouse which is helpfull for me to using long hotkey.

And i already tried Ctrl T for tagging but i wish i could customize Ctrl T.