Simplex Pro

Simplex Pro is a custom configuration that applies a minimalist approach to Directory Opus 9 for easy access and usage. I have incorporated many suggestions, files, etc., culled from the forum. I am very grateful for the time and effort of the DOpus Resource Centre and its many users. Please offer your comments or questions.

:warning: Warning: :warning:

The download includes both a Theme (.DLT file) and a full Configuration Backup (.OCB file).
Unlike themes (.DLT files), configuration backups replace your entire configuration. Installing a configuration backup will change every single Opus setting, and all your toolbars, folder formats, etc., to the ones saved in the file by the author.

If you only want to affect visual settings then do not install configuration backups; only install actual theme files (.DLT).

If you install the .OCB file be sure to backup your own configuration first so that you can go back to it.
Use Settings -> Backup & Restore to create a backup of your configuration.

SimplexPro.rar (3.03 MB)

1 Like

My goal: I hope that everyone that has downloaded the Simplex Theme enjoys it!

Experienced DOpus user's should import the configuration and customize it for their system. Again, before importing, copy the Icons, Rename Presets, and Themes items to their respective Directory Opus user Application Data locations.

It takes a lot of time developing the the colors, buttons, icons, program associations, functioning, etc.. Without StarDock's WindowBlinds installed, the graphics may not render as well; e.g., on my sisters Windows only system, the DOpus status bar doesn't offer the 3D appearance I designed. Oh well!

I haven't provided any lengthy help file, perhaps that may be something to offer in the future if user's request it.

-YagROM

Simplex.rar updated.

Added Simplex Zebra configuration. The images are from the popular Zoom Zebra media player. Obviously, this is not for sale.

Simplex.rar updated, again...

I deleted the Simplex Zebra configuration file, and added the theme file.

This way you may import and customize the Simplex configuration; then switch the theme to Simplex Zebra.

You may notice that the download is a little larger. I've provided a Description.exe file; it will explain what the Simplex Theme is about.

Enjoy!

I just noticed that the links I applied in Description.exe for WinRAR and One-click Backup are not working. Well, I'll fix it some other time!

In the meantime:

WinRAR
rarsoft.com/index.htm

One-click Backup
acritum.com/ocb/index.htm