Site shows me 50 AUD unstead of 25 AUD

Hello. I have one license of Directory Opus for one seat + 1 notebook. As it's said here, update costs 25 AUD. But I see 50 AUD O_o

All registered users are entitled to a discounted upgrade to Directory Opus 13,
with one two years of free updates for home/SOHO licenses.

Sorry, but I can't call this a discount...

1 Like

Regular price is 89 AUD with one year of free updates. You have an upgrade price - 50 AUD and it inludes not one, but two years of updates.

All existing users get a discount.

Read again. Not the upgrade costs 25 AUD, but the yearly maintenance fee (after the first 2 years free maintenance).

50 AUD is already a discount to the regular 89 AUD for the initial buy.

I don't see an upgrade prices at all... (using firefox, with relatively tight privacy settings maybe?)

EDIT: Yes, I thought the email in the input was already fetched from the records, not that it was supposed to be filled. Yeah did not read the label...

Also, it seems the FTP etc. other plugins are not transferred from the old version... Kind of bummer as the economics is extremely tight at the moment.

EDIT2: After registering v. 13 the FTP plugin started to work again, great.

Well anyway, looks like a great major version. Congrats to dev team!

Fill out your e-mail address. It will refresh and show all automatically.

Sorry, I was missing the step about typing in the email address to confirm. I will delete my query.

FTP and USB Export addons transferred for me.

They were transferred here, FTP and USB Flash Drive.

@Jon Maybe it's an idea to put "Complete your email address" instead of "Type your email address" on the site.

I personally also wondered how to continue with the e-mail field already filled out, until I figured the asterisks perhaps needed to be solved.

1 Like

Not 100% convinced "Complete" would make it hugely more intuitive than "Type", especially since many people apparently don't read the text of the label or notice the asterisks.

We could make the email field blank initially but then you'd have the problem of people not know what email address they'd used.

1 Like

Put the email in a label and leave the password field empty, like everyone else does lmao

3 Likes

For me it was clear, but perhaps it helps to write "retype your full e-mail address" or similar (e.g. complete...).

1 Like

Upgrade process was straightforward once I stepped back and actually read the screen.

1 Like

I'm thrilled. I was able to upgrade to 5 seats and get 2 years of matintence for $100 USD. It was incredibly simple. You guys are the best!

4 Likes

Quick question, the License Manager shows my certificate expires 2/29/24. Should I wait until this is expired to buy the upgrade or my new license will start from 03/01/24 anyway?

The expiring certificate must be a free trial or beta one (purchased certs never expire), so it won't have any impact on the one you purchase.

Only difference between waiting and buying now is when the entitlement to free updates will end. (Currently 2 years after purchase date, if upgrading from 12 to 13, and 1 year for new purchases. The 2 year offer is time-limited, but will still be there in a month if you want to wait.)

Hello, I need a confirmation:

I already own DOpus 12: 5 PC + 5 USB + 5 FTP

The upgrade will cost me: 146 AUD > is this the correct price?

Is this price including 1+1year (for free) upgrades?

(cost the same like upgrade from my 11 to version 12 which already cost 146 AUD).

12 > 13 is similar pricing to what 11 > 12 was, so if you’re seeing the same number as last time it sounds right.

It includes all updates released in the next two years.

1 Like

@Leo thank you very much.