Small configurable counter in one of the upper corners for the image viewer

Font size and color would be configurable. Would be great for large collections of images.

For fullscreen mode? (When it's windowed, that information is in the status bar already.)

Yes, for the full screen mode. Like those small status icons, that are new to V13.

Makes sense. I've been thinking about something like that (or similar) for a while, but haven't had time to do it yet.

My 5 star rated images already make over 2,600 images, and i lose orientation after i am browsing for a long time through them. That would give me an idea, where i currently am in those large galleries (4 star rated have already ~11k images). :slightly_smiling_face:

Lister-linked viewers can help there, if you have a second monitor. You can keep track of which file you're on in a lister on one monitor, with the viewer fullscreen on another.

I now make use of your hint with the viewer's status bar, just hitting Enter twice to have a short look at where i am in the list. I didn't pay attention to that detail until now, but it's a quite good solution.

1 Like