Some questions about command completion

When I enter the first letter of the command, the completion code does not pop up immediately. I hope to fix the porcelain bug. In addition, when entering a custom command, the completion code that pops up will be followed by a mark or description, so that when I forget the command, I can get a prompt to use it.

Can you give an example of what you are typing, and where you are typing it?

I set the default FAYT mode to command, I type the letter g in the dopus form, the command box pops up, but there is no code completion, only when I type the second letter or delete the letter and re-enter it will pop up code completion
图片

Thanks. That was the missing detail. We should be able to fix it now.

(It works in the usual case where you have to type a > first to switch into Command mode.)

I have a lot of custom commands, and sometimes I forget the specific functions. Can I add a description after the code completion?
图片

Anybody respond?

Not currently unfortunately. But I think it would be a good addition.

We'll fix/add this in the next beta.

Thanks for including descriptions in v13.3.1!
But they only work for user commands?

In the video, cmddisk is a user command, and ColumnsViewer and CommandsFromFile are script commands, but their description is not displayed.

Those work for script commands now, from a quick test. (Changed a few updates ago, I think.)