Some small suggestions and Bug feedback

The suggestion is

• Add a setting for the number of lines to be displayed for Command Completion
    At present, the command completion can display up to 10 lines, and then you need to scroll down with the scroll bar, wasting the display space of the list
    图片

• add evaluator in Command Editor - Function Definition - Type
    图片

• I hope to support Lbutton, Rbutton and Mbutton parameters for keyargs, such as
    keyargs Rbutton:new Right-click to open in a new window
    keyargs Mbutton:newtab Middle-click to open in a new tab

The little Bug found is

• @hideblcokCommands don't work with dynamically generated menus (like 'go DRIVEBUTTONS'), hope to fix that
  • After updating dopus13.3.1 Chinese version, the new option entries are still in English, hope to fix the translation
    图片
  • Enter Chinese in the dopus option search box, only accept the first Chinese character, hope to fix it
    For example, when I search for "标签," only one Chinese character "标" appears in the search box

It's not a bug.
If new string is add, it is displayed in English until translation is updated.

It would be nice if the official could open the translation function . I believe I know Chinese better than him.
For example, add the custom translation function in the settings, export the English glossary from dopus, and then import the user-defined translation file.

I hope the next version will fix these errors,thanks

In addition, I also found an area that can be improved

• the script editor seems to only support syntax highlighting, but not code hints

Okay, thanks for the tip.

Added in 13.3.2.

I'm not sure evaluator code as a function type really makes sense. How would you use it?

I'm not sure how easy this would be to add but we'll put it on the list.

Thanks, fixed.

Yes these will be translated before 13.4 is released.

Thanks! Fixed in the next update.