Strange bug from external script menu

A strange bug I discovered, but first... how I came about finding it.

How it's triggered.

1. An External script

I have an external script in use that contains many functions in one, unrelated/seperate from each other. Many buttons in dopus call this script command and pass a argument to tell the script which .js function() to run. I do this mainly so I can use an external editor and have mostly all scripting at a centralized location.

2. Folder context menu

A context menu with @hideifpath only works with menu buttons, you cannot hide a menu item that opens a submenu. But since I want to hide the item and also have it be a submenu, I wrote a script to open a menu through the Dlg object.

3. Dlg object opening menu from a folder context menu

Those are the 3 conditions needed to trigger the bug, keep in mind that it only happens on folder context menues and not files.

This is what appears when triggered... The 'File function' dialog with nothing to do, and completely vacant of any kind of information, other than the folder name clicked to open menu.

I'd imagine this bug isn't high on your priority list, since the conditions needed to trigger are probably met by very few ppl. After all I'm the first person reporting the bug, in other words I could be the only one calling a menu within a menu. But fixing it would be greatly appreciated.

Try it...

function OnInit(init)
{
	init.name = "test";
	init.desc = "test";
	init.copyright = "test";
	init.default_enable = true;
	var cmd = init.AddCommand();
	cmd.name = "MenuTest";
	cmd.label = "NebuTest";
	cmd.desc = "test";
	cmd.method = "main";
	return false;
}

function main(data)
{
	var menu1 = DOpus.NewVector("item1", "item2", "item3");
	var menu2 = DOpus.NewVector(menu1.length);
	var dlg = data.func.Dlg;
	dlg.choices = menu1;
	dlg.menu = menu2;
	var r = dlg.Show();
}

Thanks

Try adding @noprogress on the Modifiers tab of the script (if there are any scripts in buttons/hotkeys/menu-items), and/or on a line of its own of the top-level button/hotkey/menu-item (if the top-level thing is not a script itself).

That fixed it, Thanks again.