Strange Double-Click to Open Files

I have a strange issue with Double-Clicking to Open files in Directory Opus. I have upgraded to Windows 10 Pro and when I double-click to open a PDF file, the file opens in Adobe Acrobat XI Pro with no issues. The problem is I use a software called Breevy which I can press the Ctrl-F2 key and it opens a menu where it will type in text I have saved. In Adobe it is the title information Breevy types in the boxes. Breevy is a small text expander utility software.

The problem is Breevy will not type the text in Adobe Acrobat or Nuance Power PDF if the PDF file is Double-clicked or Right-Click "Open with" is used from Directory Opus. If I Open the programs with their Icons and select the PDF file, Breevy with function fine. If I Double-click or "Open with" the PDF files in Windows 10 File Explorer Breevy will work just fine.

There seems to be an issue with the way Directory Opus starts Double-Clicked or "Open with" files. I am at a loss as to how to fix this issue and I don't even know where to start. Any ideas on what might be the issue? I did an upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7 Ultimate and under Windows 7 Breevy, Directory Opus and Adobe XI worked just fine.

Make sure you have not launched dopus.exe UAC-elevated as admin, since that would cause anything it launches to be the same, and then be isolated from other programs which aren't elevated.

Thank you for your reply. I am not using Dopus with elevated permissions. It was making me crazy to figure out what was wrong because I never suspected that DO would be the issue. I am not exactly sure what was wrong with DO, but something happened to it in the Windows 10 upgrade. I removed DO and used CC cleaner to clean the registry. I reinstalled DO and it now works correctly with Adobe and Breevy.