Struggling to restore the viewers O & F modes

So, after a long search i've managed to restore the O mode (Show VIEWERCMD=zoom), but i can't find the opposite function, to reset the image to fit the page. I would have been logical, if Show VIEWERCMD=zoom,toggle would have worked, or Show VIEWERCMD=unzoom, something, that gives us a clue. It wasn't a good idea to change those old shortcuts. What is the command to reset the original size? I think i have tried all obvious commands (leaving out "cut", "paste", "rotate", etc.), but i just can't find it. :unamused: Thanks!

I'm not really sure what "O & F modes" means. Do you want the command for "Fit to page?" It's Show VIEWERCMD=zoom,fit and the default key for it is F.

All the viewer commands are documented in the manual.

[quote="jon"]I'm not really sure what "O & F modes" means. Do you want the command for "Fit to page?" It's Show VIEWERCMD=zoom,fit and the default key for it is F.

All the viewer commands are documented in the manual.[/quote]

"O" was the old shortcut to show the original size of the image, in Opus 11. Accordingly, "F" was the other command. Sorry for not finding it, but i have used the old manual for Opus 11. I wasn't aware, that the new updated manual is online alreday, thanks! I have yet to check, why the F default command didn't work. I must have some clashing entry or something.

The new manual is also supplied with the program, just press F1.

Ok, thanks. Didn't use the F1 help not much for some reason, but it seems to be the same as the online version. I'm playing around with the Tagger, re-arranging some viewer stuff. I'm also glad that it runs so smoothly, without the need to use Autohotkey anymore.

To avoid questions about my Script AddIn Tagger: the new version with much better dialog and various new features (makes my other Script FullScreenMetaEdit obsolete) is currently unpublished. abr is my (hopefully happy) beta tester. :smiley:

The beta test ist quite satisfying, i can assure you. A little honing & polishing, & you can roll it out pretty soon. :smiley:
& yes, it's quite an advantage to be able to do this in full screen mode, where the various new controls for the viewer pane also come in very handy.