Here's the scenario:
- I'm synchronizing FolderA and FolderB
- Each folder has: File1, File2, File3, File4, File5
- In FolderA, I delete File2
- In FolderB, I delete File3
At the end of the sync, I want both folders to have File1, File4, File5
I don't know how to do this:
- Two way copy doesn't do any deleting and results in File1 - File5 in both places
- One-way w/ Delete will only do what I want in one direction, and the file deleted in the destination will be recreated by the copy in the source.
Perhaps I'm missing something, but it seems there should be a way to truly sync the two, but without a delete option on a two-way copy, I'm not sure how.